Should a company decide to go public, the process can take anywhere between four to Read more →
Taking a private company public is expensive and time consuming. Once you become a publicly traded company there are are lots of documents necessary to be filed with the SEC and an auditor.
FD Financial, Inc. can not only take you public but can help you stay public.
Our Services Include:
- Shell Due diligence
- Apply for and receive the company’s CUSIP number.
- Arrange for a transfer agent for the Company’s stock.
- File required documents with the SEC via EDGAR.
- Complete and file with the SEC the registration form statement.
- Provide Market Makers for the Company stock.
- Get the Company’s form 2-11 pursuant to rule 15c2-11 information statement filed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Assist with replying to all comments to the SEC, FINRA and Market Maker.
- Obtain a stock trading symbol for the Company.
- File required documents with DTC eligibility for electronic trading.
- Finding you a PCAOB registered Auditor
- And if need be getting your company Blue Shied
Call or email Rudy W. De La Garza
Phone (210) 861-8353